Customer Care Advisor
Customer Care Advisor
We’re Les Deux, a premium menswear brand that pairs preppy classics with streetwear, and we’re looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join our team at our world-class HQ in Copenhagen.
We’re built upon a foundation of three ideas: we always strive for more and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, we make clothing for a community where everyone is welcome, and we improve lives by making a difference to that community. We’ve got an ambitious goal of becoming the world’s most impactful lifestyle brand. It’s a big dream, but just because something is difficult doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to do it anyway. And we want your help to get there.
As a Customer Care Advisor at Les Deux, you’ll report to our Head of Customer Relations, Sermin, and support the Sales team. You’ll have a central role in the Customer Care team, which consists of three ambitious and service-minded employees. Their mission goes beyond providing excellent service: they care about our customers and advise them in the best possible way to foster trust and build a great relationship.
Your primary role is to assist in customer service for both B2C and B2B, delivering proactive and immediate support to customers anytime on the channel of their choice.You’ll also assist with coordinating sample displays and organizing client meetings at our HQ in collaboration with our Office Manager.
Your primary work assignments will include:
- Handling customer inquiries by phone, chat, email and social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Responding to customer feedback on Trustpilot and working with the rest of the team to ensure a high TrustScore
- Supporting the Head of Customer Relations with customer loyalty, customer relations and additional sales
- Communicating with B2B customers, agents, and sellers to handle orders and returns
- Managing communication, packing, and shipping of our samples for Key Accounts
- Assisting with client meetings such as preparation of the showroom, catering for sales meetings, and welcoming our clients and guests at our office.
- Various ad-hoc tasks to support business tasks and projects such as planning meetings, booking business trips, etc.
- Cultivating an optimistic and inspiring work ethic for your colleagues and team.
What You Offer
You should be able to work independently and take ownership of your tasks, while also thriving in a collaborative environment. You have a great drive and are highly service minded, not only towards our customers, but also to your colleagues. A great fit doesn’t require years of experience, but it does require a positive mindset and attitude.
- You’re a social animal who loves to interact with curiosity and interest. Interaction for us means more than responding to questions, it also means that you are interested in the person you’re talking to.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
- You’re open-minded, optimistic, and are ready to tackle any challenge with a great smile and a friendly tone.
- When it comes to taking responsibility, you are highly flexible and don’t mind dealing with unplanned tasks.
- You’re a team player and dare to take chances. You embody resilience and can reflect upon mistakes respectfully to grow as a team.
What We Offer
Our culture is one of the key elements that helped us grow from two people with a side project to an international brand with a team of 100. We spend a third of our life at work, so we think it’s important that you have a great time while doing it. We always focus on building a creative, inclusive, ambitious, and fun environment for our team and invest in ensuring our people are happy at work. When working at Les Deux, you get:
- Salary matching your experience and competences
- A company lunch scheme
- Free fruit, snacks, and most importantly, coffee (our coffee guy recently called our machine “The Ferrari of coffee machines”)
- A gym & basketball court at the office and workout sessions on Tuesdays with our personal trainer
- Three teambuilding events per year and Friday bars
- Optional pension scheme and Health Insurance
- Professional development opportunities to help you improve your skillset
Les Deux is about leaving a mark, embracing difference, and getting the job done. We believe that opposites spark opportunity, and encourage everyone to apply regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
If the above sounds just like you, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Customer Care Advisor Vacancy”. For questions feel free to write to us or give Sermin a call on +45 20 94 01 19.