We are looking for an A.I intern at Les Deux to become part of our e-Commerce department, with the possibility of future permanent employment. The ideal candidate has experience with artificial intelligence and machine learning with a focus on developing AI reports to optimize the customer experience on our webshop.
The A.I intern will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing AI technologies to improve the customer experience. You will try your hand at creating reports and models to understand customer behavior, analyze customer data and improve website navigation, product pages, descriptions and much more. In addition, you will research and develop new AI models to drive sales and maximize conversions.
The ideal candidate should have an interest in computer science, mathematics or a related field. In addition, experience with Deep Learning, NLP and other AI technologies is a plus.
- You are in the process of, or have completed, a bachelor's or master's degree in Data Science, IT, Artificial Intelligence and Data, Machine Learning & Data Science or similar.
- You are proactive and enjoy working with data.
- You want to test your skills in A.I to create results in the real world.
Your tasks could include:
- Create AI models to analyze customer and business data.
- Optimizing customer segmentation and targeting.
- Automate processes to increase efficiency.
- Use A.I to improve landing pages, product pages and more.
- Generate reports from collected data and develop AI-powered tools to improve customer experience.
We are flexible with working hours, which can be carried out in a combination of office and remote work.
It's an internship with a dynamic, passionate team. If you are passionate about artificial intelligence and want to work on innovative projects, this is the perfect opportunity for you. If you think you are qualified for this position, please submit to Frederik Hoffmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org